HudsonWay Immersion School was recently recognized as the Mid-Size Business of the Year by Bernards Township Regional Chamber of Commerce... Read More
HudsonWay Immersion School - NJ Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
How a project incorporates science, social studies, literacy, art and communication all in one
We celebrated Thanksgiving all week, with stories, games, arts and crafts. Our students developed social-emotional skills such as gratitude and fostering healthy relationships through activities and thankful letters.
On December 19, HWIS – NY invited friends from the Art Farm to give our preschoolers a chance to learn about different animals and how to care for them.
This past Friday, December 13 we held our annual Spanish Winter Show called “Los Colores de mi Tierra”. Each grade researched a Spanish speaking country, and in its performance showcased a video and a dance that celebrated the culture of each country.
Our School At A Glance
- 15Years since HWIS opened its doors as NY/NJ’s first Mandarin and Spanish independent immersion school
- 200+Combined number of day school students enrolled in our NYC and Stirling, NJ campuses
- 40+Faculty and staff
- 97Percentage of students enrolled in our program for 4+ years testing as gifted
- 6:1Average student-to-teacher ratio
- 80Percentage of students who do not speak the target language (Mandarin or Spanish) at home